Praise & Worship
Shalom Brothers and Sisters!When we read God’s Word, we see that praising and worshiping the God of Israel with music and singing has always been a delight of both His people and Himself.
- Exodus 15 – After ADONAI delivered our people from slavery in Egypt with great power and miraculous wonders, the first thing His servant Moses did was sing a song to Him.
- Psalm 33 – King David himself tells the people of G-D to make music at our best with shouts of joy and that this is “well-suited” for us to do.
- 2 Chronicles 7 – At the dedication of the Temple during the reign of King Solomon, Levitical musicians sang to the Lord as His Glory descended in the sight of all Israel.
- 2 Chronicles 29 – As King Hezekiah re-dedicated the Temple, the priests played “the song of ADONAI”.
- Zephaniah 3 – Zephaniah prophesies that G-D Himself will dance around us and rejoice over us with singing.
These are just several of many verses that speak of the Lord being celebrated, praised, and worshiped through music and singing. The heart of the praise and worship teams at Beth Yeshua International is to strive for God’s heart. It is our vision, our mission, and our duty to lead God’s people in the songs of ADONAI, to grow in ever-increasing intimacy with our loving Heavenly Father, and to prepare the hearts of His people for the washing of the Word. As praise and worship leaders, and worship teams, we are honored to serve the God of Israel and His people.
B’Shem Yeshua HaMashiach,
Joe Marks, Elder
Darren Butler & Elizabeth Quinn, Praise & Worship Leaders
Contact: Praise & Worship